PUG and Progress Software
The main purpose of the User Group is to evaluate the new technologies coming from Progress Software and explain their real-world use to the Progress community.
The Progress User Group is independent of Progress Software, and, as a member, is there to support you if you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your relationship with Progress.
What is the value of the PUG to Progress?
- To act as a forum for discussing and disseminating matters of common interest within the Progress community. How Progress technologies have been deployed in real life solutions.
- To provide an effective liaison channel between Progress Software Ltd (PSL) and its customers. Actively liaise with other European PUGs – Cross European.
- To collate views for discussion with PSL and, where practical, to influence PSL technical, business and marketing strategies.
- Complement Progress event calendar with a series of ‘events’.
- Actively encourage/bring/promote Reference Sites using Progress products
What support does the PUG need from Progress?
- Opportunity to grow membership
- Forward PUG material to end users
- PUG presence at PSL UK events
- Access to key personnel – speaking at events
Find out more about the benefits of joining the PUG, membership prices and how to join.
If you would like to help the PUG we offer an Executive Sponsorship package.
Meet the Commitee
The User Group depends on the support and dedication of its committee members.