Join the Progress User Group
By joining the PUG you support the Group's objectives and assist in the expansion, quality improvement and maintenance of satisfaction with Progress products.
Benefits of Membership
Benefits available from Progress
- Discount on Progress Software Open Classroom Sessions (please state PUG member when booking)
- Discount on Progress Software Instructor-led training - based on current courses available membership could save up to £2472.50 per person (please state PUG member when booking)
Please note: discounts do not apply to bespoke training, the Progress Academy and Bootcamp courses.
A variety of events
- Focused Workshops
- Delegate Days run by product specialists, organised by the User Group
- EMEA PUG Challenge (discount for PUG members)
- Up-to-date information for the Progress community
- Partners and Consultants may publicise their services
- Useful links
- Members’ forum via LinkedIn
- Feedback to the community
- Commercial webinars
- Meeting other Progress users
- User stories
- Member discounts on products and services
We welcome MFG-Pro users to our user group. Many of our activities will be useful to you if you run a large MFG-Pro installation:
- Disaster Recovery
- Progress Database Administration
- Business Intelligence and Reporting
If you develop as well, much of the content on OpenEdge Development will be useful as well:
- Use of Progress Developer Studio for OpenEdge (PDSOE)
- BPM / Corticon
- Links to other systems using Data Direct tools
- Mobile / Telerik
- Interfacing with the Internet of Things (IoT) using Node.js / Modulus
The benefits of membership are detailed on the membership flyer which can be downloaded here.
The following membership categories are available:
- Available to a named consultant, contractor or a single individual from an organisation.
- Membership benefits may be enjoyed only by the individual. Only one individual membership may be taken by any one organisation.
- The cost of Individual Membership is £100.00 per annum.
- Membership benefits may be enjoyed by all employees of the organisation.
- The cost of Corporate Membership is £245.00 per annum.
All membership fees will be reviewed annually.
If you would like to help the PUG by providing sponsorship, we can offer the following Executive Sponsorship package. Your annual membership fee plus £250.00 for 12 months sponsorship includes:
- Offer discounts on your products/services to members
- Your logo on our home page with a link to your sponsor page
- An entry on our Sponsors page with your logo and a paragraph describing your products and services with a link to your website
- A panel advert on the website indicating what discount is given to PUG members
- A panel advert in our quarterly newsletter - 3-4 per year
We look forward to you joining us.