PUG and Progress Software
What is the value of PUG to Progress?
- To act as a forum for discussing and disseminating matters of common interest within the Progress community
- Provide feedback on o/s support
- Carry out email/web surveys
- How Progress technologies have been deployed in real life solutions
- To provide an effective liaison channel between Progress Software Ltd (PSL) and its customers
- Actively liaise with other European PUG - Cross European
- To collate views for discussion with PSL and, where practical, to influence PSL technical, business and marketing strategies
- Complement Progress event calendar with a series of ‘events’
- Actively encourage/bring/promote Reference Sites using Progress products
What support do PUG need from Progress?
- Opportunity to grow membership
- Forward PUG material to end users
- PUG presence at PSL UK events
- Access to key personnel - speaking at events
PUG is independent of PSL, and, as a member, is there to support you if you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your relationship with PSL.