PUG and QAD
QAD and the UK & Ireland Progress User Group (PUG) have put in place an arrangement to allow QAD customers who are interested in being part of a vendor independent, user led organisation to join the PUG and benefit from the wide range of Progress related activities offered by the user group.
QAD Enterprise Applications are based on technology from Progress Software Corporation and many of the issues you come across developing and running your QAD systems are also shared with the wider Progress community – issues such as DB Admin, Disaster Recovery and customising and extending your QAD software by using Progress tools and languages.
The PUG is a volunteer-run organisation independent of Progress that currently provides a range of services to Progress users in the UK and Ireland such as:
- One UK-based conference per year, usually in the Spring, hosting sessions from both the Progress Community and Progress Software Corporation (PSC)
- Networking opportunities with other users, consultants and key PSC executives and developers.
- Participation in the European PUG Challenge conference at a discount
- Regular webinars on technical subjects of interest to the community
- A web site that offers information and services to members, such as past conference sessions, etc.
- In addition, QAD have undertaken to provide content specifically for QAD users.
If you found being part of the QAD User Group useful in the past, then we invite you to join the UK and Ireland PUG for the future.
Find out more about the benefits of joining the PUG, membership prices and how to join.
Meet the Commitee
The User Group depends on the support and dedication of its committee members.